Overnight continuous monitoring of tire pressure is one of the best ways to eliminate tire failures.
Kieler Verkehrsgesellschaft ensures better cost calculation through INTIRE
KVG is a public transport operator in the city of Kiel. They operate 36 lines and carry more than 33 million passengers a year.
The city bus company needed to:
- Make tire checks during maintenance more accurate.
- Implement a tire management system that would allow them to analyze individual tire positions & make better purchasing decisions.
- Monitor storage capacity and purchasing
- Determine costs of individual tyres.
- Additional help for the workshop.
- Compare mileage on different axle positions from different manufacturers
- Support are easy to reach and very flexible.
- INTIRE provide very reliable data transmission.
Simple mounting of the sensors
- Problems became more comprehensible.
- Useful inventory of the fleet during sensor installation.
- Tire related breakdowns reduced to a minimum.