Overnight continuous monitoring of tire pressure is one of the best ways to eliminate tire failures.
Holz Ziegler have better control over the fleet and eliminate breakdown service costs.
Holz Ziegler is a regional operating transport company near the German-French border. Because their vehicles drive also on dirt roads, the tire seal is about 50% higher than in long-distance traffic.
The timber forwarding company needed to:
- Introduce a more reliable tire pressure monitoring system, because the drivers did not carry out the manual check regularly.
- Have better control due to high tire wear on regional routes.
- Better and faster pressure measurements.
- Cost savings, as drivers are paid by hour and do not have to additionally check tires.
- Reduce fuel consumption.
- Referred from a friend of the CEO from the tire industry.
- User friendly software.
- Recommendation by an industry expert.
- Constantly optimize tire pressure, which is required on country roads and country lanes.
- Significant cost savings, because breakdown costs are avoided.
- Better planning and security.